An updated version of Bobbys autobiography My Life. This includes two new chapters over the original book.
The chapters are:
Forward by Tommy Cannon – See below
1. Our Bobby – His birth and early life
2. Brylcreem and Brothel Creepers – Secondary School
3. Clock-on Tommy – Working life, his first marriage, meeting Tommy and starting working the clubs
4. The professionals – Turning professional and his second marriage
5. The man from Oxfam – Becoming a comedy act and starting to make it big
6. The fame years – Hitting the heights of their career
7. Freefall – How the fame, money and adulation changed him
8. Journey into new life – Becoming a Christian
9. Miracles never cease – How being a Christian has helped him, and Tommys conversion
10. I’m a Celebrity, Get me out of Here – About the appearance on the TV show
11. The Plan – God has a plan for your life
Published by Harvest Fields, 2007; ISBN: 978-1-903905-30-2
From his childhood days. when he sold his girlfriend for a shilling, to top billing at the London Palladium, Bobby Ball’s life has been one of mischief and fun. But this is only half of his remarkable story. In My Life Revisited he tells of a darker side to his 50 years in show business, how it affected his relationships and his struggle with alcohol. As he puts it, this happened “before I was born”. In this updated version of ‘My Life’ he speaks of his time in the jungle and how his faith has helped him through some of the most harrowing times of his life.